Ownership of website
The Ownership of the website brainyoctopus.com (hereinafter the “WEBSITE”) corresponds to Borja Chacón and Javier Cristóbal (hereinafter, BRAINY OCTOPUS)
The use of certain services offered to users through the WEBSITE may be subject to specific conditions which, according to each case, substitute, complete and/or modify this document. Therefore, before using such services, the user must also carefully read the Special Conditions.
The WEBSITE objective is to provide the USERS a directory which includes info about incoming webinars and other relevant information, and the ability to create such directory by the BRAINY OCTOPUS USERS.
The access and use of the WEBSITE is targeted to people of legal age over eighteen (18) years old. In order to use the WEBSITE Services, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts performed by the under age in their care.
Access terms and website use
The USER declares that all information provided must be truthful. For this purpose, the USER guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of filling in the WEBSITE or modifying or updating the contact details. Similarly, it’s the USER’s responsibility to keep all information provided constantly updated so that it responds at all times to the real situation of the USER. In any case, the USER will be the solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided ??and the damage caused to BRAINY OCTOPUS or third parties.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the WEBSITE in accordance with the current regulations and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The USER undertakes not to publish on the WEBSITE contents which comply with the following standards of conduct:
- That are, in any way, contrary, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other applicable Law.
- That induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous , defamatory , violent or, in general, contrary to law , morality and generally accepted good practices and public order.
- That induces, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory judgments on sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or provide access to products, elements , messages and/or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to the Law, moral and good customs generally accepted or the public order.
- That may induce or induces others an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- That is libelous, offensive and/or degrading.
- That is protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties without the USER having previously obtained the necessary title to carry out the use he intends to.
- That is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or image rights.
- That violates the rules set on communications confidentiality, data protection, intellectual property or any other applicable Laws.
- Which relate to advertising of sites which are competitors or advertisers of the WEBSITE.
- Constitute illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising.
- That provoke (such as format, length, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the services.
BRAINY OCTOPUS reserves the right to remove from the WEBSITE, without prior notice, all content in view which violate these legal terms. BRAINY OCTOPUS in no way is responsible for the content or views expressed by the USER.
BRAINY OCTOPUS owns the intellectual property rights, or has obtained all necessary authorizations or licenses for their exploitation, domain name, trademarks and logos, and other works and inventions related to the WEBSITE as well as its contents. The contents of this WEBSITE, including designs, applications, text, images and source code (hereinafter the "Content") are protected by intellectual and industrial property.
BRAINY OCTOPUS, as the responsible for the compilation of the professional data published in the WEBSITE, owns the intellectual property rights of the corresponding database, which cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system. Under no circumstances may the content of the WEBSITE be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form without the prior, written and explicit consent of BRAINY OCTOPUS.
The USERS authorize, license and, if necessary, give up BRAINY OCTOPUS the use of the contents incorporated into WEBSITE for their transformation, exploitation, publication, distribution, public communication, free of charge, universally and without geographic or time limitation. USERS state they hold all the rights, licenses and permissions to publish in the WEBSITE the content published and exonerate BRAINY OCTOPUS from all responsibility.
Under all circumstances, and in compliance with the Spanish Law 15/99 of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that all personal data of the Website as well as those contained in the forms or e-mailed to the Company will be part of a file owned by the Companies:
- BRAINY OCTOPUS, in order to make available information and contact the website users.
By providing your contact information, we will send you commercial information that may be of interest regarding the WEBSITE news, products and services through any channel including electronic.
Moreover, we inform you that BRAINY OCTOPUS may send you commercial communications, through any channel, including electronic, regarding sectors such as entrepreneurship, business opportunities, news, leisure, culture, teaching, internet and supplements.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, please notify us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can, at any time, exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights provided by the current legislation on the subject, by writing to the above mentioned address or email email@example.com clearly indicating the specific right you desire to exercise.
BRAINY OCTOPUS has adopted the legally required security measures for the protection of personal data, and ensures to install all additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. However, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not impenetrable.
The WEBSITE may install storage devices and data recovery, also known as cookies, on your computer in order to gather information on the visitors to its website and, under no circumstances, will that data be personal data. Your browser, in some cases shall generate an instant pop-up message offering the possibility to the website visitors to oppose the installation of such devices.
All the cookies used by the website are temporary, and they are deleted at the end of the user’s session. Under no circumstances our cookies will process personal data or compromise your privacy.
Acceptance: by using this website you consent and agree that we host these cookies on your computer or device for the purposes herein expressed. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you can continue using our website in the usual manner, although it is possible that it is in detriment of your user experience.
Cookies’ Type and Purpose: hereby Brainy Octopus presents the type of own and third-party (service provider) cookies used in the website, as well as their purpose:
- Analytic Cookies: analyze and measure users' browsing: We use this to obtain information on the navigation, measurement and analysis of the audience. More info at: www.google.com/analytics
- Cookies to keep you logged in.
- Cookies to keep your country code and show you the correct local time.
- Cookies to improve our and your security.
Removing Cookies: your browser, in some cases, may generate an instant pop-up message offering the possibility to oppose the installation of such cookies. In the event that your browser does not provide this option automatically, you may prevent the installation of cookies following your browser instructions. To allow, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting the options of your browser installed on your computer.
Changes in Cookies Policy: BRAINY OCTOPUS may modify at any time the cookies policy, so please refer to it regularly as changes may occur.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
BRAINY OCTOPUS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the WEBSITE or the Services. Whenever it is reasonably possible, BRAINY OCTOPUS shall give notice of WEBSITE and Service interruptions.
BRAINY OCTOPUS does not guarantee the usefulness of the WEBSITE and the Services for the performance of any particular activity, nor its infallibility nor, particularly but not exclusively, that USERS can effectively use the WEBSITE and Services, access the different web sites that form up the WEBSITE or those from which the Services are provided.
The WEBSITE has been created and is functioned as designed by BRAINY OCTOPUS; consequently BRAINY OCTOPUS assumes no liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the WEBSITE and the Services, the non-compliance with the USERS’ expectations or specific requirements or, in particular but not limited to, the failure to access the different WEBSITE pages or those from which the Services are provided, when slated to reasons beyond the control of BRAINY OCTOPUS.
The access and use of the Services offered by BRAINY OCTOPUS require a computer and an internet connection. The costs associated with these elements will be the sole concern of the USER.
BRAINY OCTOPUS has implemented all the technical security measures and organizational measures to ensure the security and the privacy of the information, without prejudice of those acts beyond due diligence with criminal intentions which violate the security measures implemented, for which BRAINY OCTOPUS shall not be responsible for.
BRAINY OCTOPUS excludes, given the WEBSITE’s nature, all liability for damages of any kind that may result from third parties having access to the information contained in the WEBSITE as well as for the use given by the USERS.
BRAINY OCTOPUS does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software or hardware) or in your electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
Notwithstanding the efforts made by BRAINY OCTOPUS so that the information posted on its WEBSITE maintains the highest quality standards, BRAINY OCTOPUS does not guarantee the legality, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the information and the contents of the WEBSITE.
BRAINY OCTOPUS excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to the content, and particularly but not limited to, for damages that may result from:
- The reliability or performance of any third party provider.
- The quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of any guest blog post or webinar offered or provided by a third party provider.
- The truth or accuracy of the description of any guest blog post or webinar offered or provided by a third party provider, or of any advice, opinion, offer, proposal, statement, data or other information provided by a third party provider displayed, distributed, or purchased through the service.
- Failure to comply with the Law , moral and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to the contents;
- Infringement of intellectual property rights, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy, image rights, property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to contents;
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to contents;
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, relevance and/or appropriateness of the content;
- The unsuitability for any purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated by the Contents;
- The failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by any third parties and contracts with third parties through or in connection with the access to the content;
- The vices and defects of any kind of Content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted, received, obtained or accessed through the WEBSITE or services.
BRAINY OCTOPUS does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Contents of his WEBSITE generated by BRAINY OCTOPUS or by the users posting their opinions.
BRAINY OCTOPUS excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or suitability of the Content.
BRAINY OCTOPUS reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the USER’s account if BRAINY OCTOPUS believes, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary for the performance of this Agreement.
BRAINY OCTOPUS does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the Services provided by third parties whose contact details were obtained through the WEBSITE.
BRAINY OCTOPUS is in no way responsible for the content or performance of other web sites to which, in some cases, can be accessed by the inclusion of a link or links on this WEBSITE, nor for the content, services or products offered therefrom, unless such other sites are owned by BRAINY OCTOPUS.
BRAINY OCTOPUS is friendly and is willing to comply with current regulations, and also enforces the same. Should the USER be aware of any breach of the rules or standards of conduct described here, please notify us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org and BRAINY OCTOPUS will respond to your communication as soon as possible.